Denplan Essentials plans A and B were designed to benefit the entire family and ensure that each member has a healthy smile.
Our ultimate goal in offering this comprehensive preventative plan is to provide assistance, education and procedures which allow everyone to enjoy their teeth for life.
Alongside your family’s healthy smiles, being a Denplan Member also gives you the peace of mind from knowing your dental care is budgeted for and you will not have to worry about any unexpected dental bills.
The Benefits of Becoming a Denplan Member
The main benefits of becoming a Denplan Member at Pennington Dental is that all your routine and preventative dental care (as specified by your dentist) will be covered, this includes:
- all dental examinations¹
- small digital x-rays
- scaling and polishing or other hygiene treatment¹
- preventative advice
- no assessment appointment required
World Wide Emergency Cover
- 24 hour worldwide emergency Helpline when away from home³
- dental Accident Cover²
- temporary emergency dental treatment when away from home or abroad²
- payment towards ‘out of hours’ call out fee²
Hospital Cash Payment
- cash for every night spent in hospital under the care of a dental or oral/maxillo-facial surgeon
Mouth Cancer Cover
- mouth cancer treatment costs upon positive diagnosis²
- smokers are not excluded from this cover
- costs of any restorative dental treatments
- laboratory fees/prescription charges
- dental implants
- specialist treatment/referral to another dentist
- cosmetic treatment
- a minimal initial ‘out of hours’ call out fee
- emergency treatment costs when at home up to the maximum detailed in your contract
- ¹ up to the maximum detailed in your contract
- ² up to policy limits
- ³ provided by Denplan
* Terms and conditions apply.
2017/2018 fees are Band A £15.15 and Band B is £20.15.