Commit to healthy teeth with Denplan
Posted 23rd June 2016
We know that some of our patients like to budget and pay a set monthly amount for their dental care. We also know that patients who attend regularly and commit to their dental health are likely to need fewer treatments in future.
To help with this Pennington Dental is a Denplan Excel accredited provider having undergone additional assessments and inspections on top of the standard Denplan checks. The team have achieved this thanks to our commitment to quality patient care and excellent adherence to high standards.
What is Denplan?
Denplan is the largest provider of Dental plans in the UK. By joining one of our payment plans at Pennington Dental you get the chance to budget for your private dental care with predictable monthly payments plus you are part of a well respected organisation with a wealth of experience and support. You are also taking a step towards better dental health and better health for you now and in the future.
Dr Fuz Jamall has a limited number of openings at the moment if you would like to consider changing your care with him to one of our plans.
Our payment plans start at £13.50 a month and you can join this Pennington Dental plan directly on the Denplan Website. You will need an assessment to decide how may times you will need to be seen over a year but this can be done when you come in for your first dental health check.
Who joins this type of plan?
- Patients who have just completed a course of treatment and want to benefit from all the preventive dental care available.
- Patients who value the importance of regular dental visits and the importance of preventive care.
- Patients who want to keep their treatment needs to a minimum by embracing modern preventive dentistry.
- Patients who have advanced dental work eg crowns bridges dentures and implants, and want to maintain their investment
What is different about these types of plans?
You also receive full cover for dental emergencies both in the UK and worldwide. There’s more information about cover on this page.
What happens if I need to have a filling or some treatment on my teeth?
Joining our Denplan payment plans allows you to receive a 15% discount on all our private dental treatments and if two people join using one account for payment there is a 5% discount on the monthly fees, for a family of three there is a 10% discount.
What does a dental hygienist do?
Dental hygienists are specially trained to work as part of the dental team, to give care to patients under direction from the dentist.
They play an important part in dental health care and are mainly concerned with preventive dental health and treating gum disease, showing you correct home care and helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
The hygienist’s main work is to treat and prevent gum disease by professionally cleaning your teeth and treating your gums and, probably more importantly, by showing you how to care for your teeth and gums at home.
Do I need to see a dental hygienist, can the dentist not carry out this work?
Hygienists are experts at this kind of work and at Pennington Dental we have three hygienists, Karen, Jenna and Meena. They all work very closely with the dentists and the rest of the team to ensure our patients get the best of care and the best prevention to ensure healthy teeth and gums for life.
How do I join?
If you like the idea of aiming for excellent dental health then click the link below to sign up and be on your way to a healthier you!
We look forward to seeing you soon :-)
- The emphasis is on prevention of dental disease.
- We are able to spend more time discussing how to keep your teeth healthy and to show you how to do this.
- We are able to spend time using modern preventive techniques to keep your mouth and teeth healthy for life.
- As part of this plan you will see the dentist and the dental hygienist twice a year or more if the dentist thinks that is necessary for you to keep your mouth healthy. All your costs for preventive dentistry are covered including any x-rays you may need and all the treatment and advice received from your dental hygienist.
EXCELLENT PRACTICE AND TREATMENT
Posted 15th March 2017
I visited this dentist for a free orthodontic chat, thinking it would be a quick consultation and I would have straight teeth in no time. I was shocked to discover that my previous dentist had not looked after my teeth very well and that despite attending every 6 months religiously for the past 20+ years, I had a large amount of treatment that needed doing before braces could even be considered (my last check up with them was March this year and I was told everything was great and they would see me in 6 mon
EXCELLENT DENTAL SURGERY
Posted 15th March 2017
Very friendly and respectful reception staff who slotted me into an appointment on the same day, although I think I was quite lucky with this.
BEYOND COMPARE - DEFINITELY 5+
Posted 15th March 2017
I knew from the first telephone call this was going to be a good experience. Warm, polished, informative. Appointment offered in 2 days..